mybeerbuzz.com - Philly Beer Day

Mrs Beerbuzz and I had a very entertaining time in Silly-Philly and I figured with Philly Beer Week closing out, you'd want a peek at a few in-person details. I'm working on the movie, and I'll post some pictures later, but I thought I'd post up a little teaser to whet your apetite a little.

Be sure to read the bottom section....

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Gosh! Did you make it to Monk's? I'm envious now. I wasn't in any condition to get there the last time in town and only made it as far as Jose Pistola's where the Anchor Steam sunk me....so unfortunate. I see they have (had?) Pliney the Elder on tap... I have wanted to try that for a long time as I've heard so much about it and I'm somewhat taken by double I.P.A.s anyway (favorite Dogfish Head 90 minute)...

    When can we see/hear more of your adventures in Silly Philly? An anxious reader waits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet....we hit Monk's 2nd.....around 2PM or so. They had a whole host of Russian River brews including younger & elder on tap. I'm a bigger fan of younger, but elder was nice on tap. I'm working on the movie now but I'll put out a photo later today for sure. Hopefully the movie will be ready tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).