NEPA Beer get together @ Coopers March 7th

I've heard from John (johnnyirishman), who is organizing a get together for all of the beer lovers in NEPA. The event will take place March 7th 2009 @ Coppers in Scranton. Here are the details:

N.E.P.A. Beer Tasting/Meet and Greet.Cooper's Seafood House, in the LighthouseScranton, Pa
March 7th @ 5pm until ?

Everyone Attending should bring a beer to share with the rest of the group. A 6pk, 12pk, 22oz Bomber, 750ml bottles, or Growlers all welcome. We will be in the "Lighthouse" at Cooper's. When we are through sampling what everyone brought we will proceed to Cooper's Main Bar Area to partake in their fine fine brews at hand. I hope everyone could make it!! Any questions feel free to send me a message on here or send me an email.Please send me a list of beers you are bringing and an updated list will be posted so no one brings the same beers..
Thanks and we'll see you on March 7th,-Johnny

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

3 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I would like to attend but I am at school in Indiana(Purdue). I do have access to an excellent array of brews and would hope that another get together can be scheduled in the summer. -Greg from sugar notch

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would encourage everyone to bring beer that 1) is not sold at coopers and 2) not readily available in local area. both will make the experience more enjoyable. if in the area i will attend and do my best to bring something tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure we'll see a little of everything...rare, common and even things Coopers may carry. I always encourage people to bring what they like (love) but I'm not sure what Johnny has suggested. Based on what I saw in Friday night's tasting and the last Sabatini's tasting, the selections will be very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).