mybeerbuzz Friday Beer Adventure

Thought I'd post up a quick jealousy-photo of what's lurking in the trunk of the mybeerbuzz-mobile..and also to pass on a few tidbits from my trip that the locals may be interested in. For the visually challenged (OK my cell phone camera sucks)...Yes that's 2 more cases of Nugget Nectar and some bottles of Bells Hopslam.

Sabatinis--Bells Hopslam is ON TAP NOW. Don't miss it. I'm sure it won't last long. Despite my best efforts Lindo also has some Hopslam bottles and Nugget Nectar bottles left. I would be remiss if I did not mention that Lindo has an amazing selection of bottles. Each time I'm in there I leave amazed at what he has...and I see the full list every week on mybeerbuzz.

Plaza Beverage--Charlie has a few cases of Nugget Nectar from his 2nd shipment available first come first serve. Hopslam will be much more difficult to find (Shangey's is only allowing distributors & bottle shops 1-case per just like regular customers), but Charlie is working on it. Stay tuned for updates. Charlie DOES have Sierra Nevada Harpoon, ESB as well as a few cases of Celebration in stock also.

River St Ale House--The NEPA Beer Club will be doing their split at RSAH tonight. Should be a fun time and a great group of people....not to mention some cool beverages. Do stop in and meet the club if you can.

Way too many good beers to mention but, do stop in to see Lindo and Charlie....you'll be amazed at what they both have. Cheers guys and thank you.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Nugget Nectar at Wegman's. $10.99/Six Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kevin...I'll get it out on Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).