Troegs Tasting Room

Here's a link to a great article on the Troeg's tasting room and another feeble excuse for me to say "Mad Elf is OUT!"

Clicky Here

For those keeping score. Plaza Beverage has Mad Elf in cases and Sabatinis has it in 12oz & 22oz bottles.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

8 comments (click to read or post):

  1. The Beer Yard apparently has Mad Elf in already, and has already gone through half of the initial shipment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I hear....but shhhhh until I get mine....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now it is in MY car....can;t wait to try this year's tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic...almost exactly like last year's in fact I plan to do a little vertical tasting with 2007 & 2008. I suspect you can't tell the difference. Other that the date stamped on the box, you can't even see a difference in packaging either (labels & box). Good things shouldn't change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm maybe I'll get a sixtel this year, since I missed out on it last year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eggggggsssssssaaaaaaalenttttttttt!

    I have not tried it but I'd like to. How mad, exactly, do you go after you drink it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We only get mad when our last bottle is gone. Fortunately last year we had 6 cases...I'll bet it's good on draft, although last year we loved it in cases and when we tasted it @ the Troegs stand at the Split Rock festival, it didn't taste as good. The color seemed less pink on draft also.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).