Chip the Beer Guy Rock 107 - Thomas Hooker Oktoberfest

So it has come to this....week four of the Oktoberfest marathon...and I'm simply out of jokes. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm no huge Lager fan and less of a Pumpkin beer fan...and of course it's THAT time of year. Yes I appreciate a good 'fest beer, and yes there are some I like (insert Weeping Radish Fest here)...but after 4 weeks of carmel-y-malted-lager-wonderfulness, my humor is gone. Sad timing too because this week we have a veritable raft of great "hooker" beer jokes. Great body, cheap brew, sweet drink, $10 a half-hour....OK so maybe there aren't so many great hooker beer jokes after all. I'm done! Please stop the O'fest madness and bring on the holiday beers. At least Chip mentioned Stone Vertical 8-8-08...a beer I absolutely love. OK Chip...I forgive you for all the 'fests...but only if you can get Grotto to sell Vertical 8 for $2.50 a bottle!

A worn out..."cheers guys..."

WAIT! I just found a great joke....be VERY careful doing a google image search on "Hooker Oktoberfest." Ironically enough you get Paris Hilton being banned from Oktoberfest.

To check out the Fest-extravaganza Click HERE.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Hey now - I've got some Hooker Oktoberfest and it's quite a nice beer.

    I think if you could get Grotto to sell the Vertical at all you'd be a step ahead of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I know...I'm sure it's a good beer...and no way will we see bombers of Vertical 8 for $2.50....correction no way YOU'll see that because if I find Grotto selling those for $2.50....I'll buy them all first!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).