Chip the Beer Guy Rock 107 - Summit Oktoberfest

I apologize...I'm late again. I had a Dr. appt that locked me into a small waiting room from 8AM until 10AM....ugh! And so I missed Chip again. I'm honored to promote the last date of the Rock 107 home tour, Chips B-Day, One Guy's Keller Beer and Purv's big day....and although I'm troubled that the directions to Purv's include an Elementary Center and a Hospital...I'm OK enough to promote it. Friday Sept 26th is the the day to visit Purv's...a Stichfass keg, the mayor of Blakely, and One Guy Keller....who could ask for more...and Guy (from One Guy Brewing) will be there! With all the talk of One Guy, Purv's and our other mybeerbuzz members, who could ask for more. Yes by the way we talked about Summit Oktoberfest and the beer of the day....but by golly, the point here is One Guy & Purvs!...so Cheers guys...

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

1 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Stichfass...

    I'm looking forward to it, it's been a long time since I've had a beer at 6:00am....

    ---Guy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).