One Guy Brewing features Two New Beers...

I just heard from Guy and he's added two new beers to the lineup.

Seasons "Wheatings" (for a little Xmas in July) and a German Hefe-Weizen. Check out the One Guy Brewing page to see all the beers Guy has on tap.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Deuane (same name on BA)and Carolyn (SierraGS on BA) brought a growler of the Hefe to the NEPA beer club party at Brian's. I thought it was delicious. It had a very refreshing lemon/citrus quality that I really enjoyed. Sometimes I think the banana and clove notes are too overpowering in a hefe. Not the case here, actually quite the opposite (which IMO is a good thing)I see myself bringing home quite a few growlers of this on while it's available. Do yourself a favor and get to One Guy to try this beer.

    Cheers,
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...it's a nice wheat. Sorry I missed the party. So how was the Curieux on draft?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).