Brewery Quiz....Guess Where we are?

11 July 2008


Here's the first picture. Guess which brewery you're looking at? More clues to follow tomorrow.

7 comments (click to read or post):

David 11 July, 2008 10:23  

You might want to rename the picture. It gives it away. ;)

mybeerbuzz,  11 July, 2008 15:08  

Shhhhh

mybeerbuzz,  11 July, 2008 15:14  

Now I can;t wait to see who tries to figure out what the file name is (i.e. Was) as a clue. David would you have guessed without the filename??

mybeerbuzz,  11 July, 2008 16:37  

Bad guess...bite your tongue....you really mean InBev right?

mybeerbuzz,  11 July, 2008 22:49  

Sorry I'm missing a comment...I had an Anhueser Busch guess directly e-Mailed to me....instert that before my last comment.

David 13 July, 2008 11:41  

I would have guessed somewhere in Europe but when I clicked on the picture I noticed the name and stopped thinking.

mybeerbuzz,  13 July, 2008 13:03  

I'll give you partial credit for getting the geographical area right and partial credit for good detective work. I assume th e remaining pictures give it away...Ushers Island and the actual name on the 3rd picture.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate them so it may not immediately appear...and please be nice!

Lets Talk Beer!

We've added some tools to encourage interaction. First and foremost, you'll see the Recent Comments section up above. This list displays the most recent comments from individual posts. Feel free to comment on ANY post by clicking on the "comments" link at the bottom of any post, or any link in the Recent Comments section. Comments are moderated, however you can choose to post anonymously.

Please also remember mybeerbuzz is very active on Facebook & Twitter and we DO support RSS feeds for posts and comments.

My NEW Facebook Fan Page Come LIKE it!

WILK Friday BeerBuzz

Advertising

mybeerbuzz.com is not affiliated with any of the advertisers shown above. We run Ads as a way to help offset the costs to run this FREE blog....BUT if you do happen to click on any of these ads (even if you don't buy), we do eventually get a few pennies....literally.

Sponsor mybeerbuzz.com

Creative Commons License
mybeerbuzz.com by mybeerbuzz.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at mybeerbuzz.com.

  © Copyright 2014 mybeerbuzz.com

Back to TOP